Puzzles for Everybody ™
S H A P E S
Patent-pending Puzzle Design.
Textured printing technology.
Waterjet cut pieces.
Experience a new kind of puzzle for every body. We’ve elevated the design of our precision Waterjet cut PVC puzzles with textured printing technology. Feel the art in each piece using tactile clues.
This innovative, patent-pending, sensory puzzle design was created so that sighted, low vision, and blind puzzlers of all ages can play and learn together.
Puzzles for EveryBody™ fills in a missing piece in the global puzzle industry. We are empowered to evolve the future of puzzle design for all members of our community so that we may expand access to the educational, physical and mental health benefits revealed by the joy of puzzling. Our puzzles are waterproof, easy to sanitize, and almost indestructible. Adventure outside your puzzle table and experiment with assembly everywhere you’ve dreamed of puzzling!
|Young Puzzlers Level||68 pieces|
|Young Puzzlers - Guide Puzzle Set||68 piece puzzle plus a 4-piece Guide Puzzle|
|Moderate Level||256 pieces|
|Moderate Level - Guide Puzzle Set||256 pieces puzzle plus a 4-piece Guide Puzzle|
Bonus! 4 whimsey corner pieces!
SHAPES puzzle artwork description:
This puzzle has bold primary colors with black and white accents. The composition is inspired by Piet Mondrian’s famous abstract grid paintings. Sections of varied sizes contain unique clusters of shapes with a hand-drawn aesthetic. The artwork features: arrows, ovals, plus signs, sig-zags, diagonal stripes, flowers, five-point stars, diamonds, circles, hearts, x’s, squares, triangles, hexagons, lattice, and crescent moons. Each shape is outlined in a bold black line. Indicia markings offer hints to the orientation of the artwork. Wavy, white brushstroke lines indicate the horizontal axis and thicker straighter white lines suggest the vertical direction.
How to play:
- Start by connecting the four big pieces of the Guide Puzzle.
- Familiarize yourself with the featured artwork by feeling the tactile clues.
- The Guide Puzzle will help you sort the puzzle pieces to being assembly.
- Match shapes, patterns, and outlines to complete the puzzle.
- Hooray, you did it! Give yourself a high-five!
- Grab your assembled puzzle by the corners and ace the puzzle pick-up challenge!
- Experiment with your waterproof puzzle in a new environment like a bubble bath, swimming pool, hot tub, the beach, picnic, camping trip or in the snow!
- Frame it and hang it! It can also be used as a placemat or coffee-table décor.
- Document your triumphs. Share photos or videos to get a 10% discount on your next purchase and internet fame. Email, tag us on social media, or give us a call.
Spread the Love
Donate your puzzle to a library, school, community center, or healthcare facility, and we will send you a new puzzle in gratitude for introducing this resource to your community.
We are a family business established in 1977, and revived again in 2020. The Puzzled Co. was started by Philip Einsohn, a former early-childhood educator turned Waterjet design expert. In his first year of teaching, Philip struggled to find educational puzzles especially for low-sighted and blind students and parents alike. He began crafting wood puzzles for his classroom and was one of the first to create Braille puzzles for children. Today, using innovative technologies like waterjet cutting and textured printing, Philip has realized his vision of inventing Puzzles for EveryBody™ as a unique, patent-pending, sensory art puzzling experience and classroom resource.
All products are produced in-house by Waterjet Works, Inc., our Dallas-based parent company.