+ POOL Puzzle Collection
The World's First Water-filtering, Floating Swimming Pool
Location: New York's East River
Build your puzzle while we work to build + POOL! This puzzle is designed by The Puzzled Co. for Friends of + POOL, a nonprofit organization working to provide free and safe access to New York’s East River for swimming. The nonprofit is the driver of + POOL, a water-filtering, floating swimming pool, pictured on this puzzle. In addition to its work building + POOL, the organization also offers free swim lessons to communities, educates the public on the issues affecting water quality, and promotes water stewardship. Visit pluspool.org to learn more! A portion of sales will go directly to Friends of + POOL.
- 6" x 6" Mini / 121 waterjet cut pieces
- Puzzle Coaster Set of 4: 16 waterjet cut pieces per coaster / 4" x 4" each
12" x 12"
- Simple Level / 144 waterjet cut pieces
- Moderate Level / 196 waterjet cut pieces
- Difficult Level / 368 waterjet cut pieces
Material: waterproof PVC
*Free U.S. shipping
Photo: Rendering of + POOL in New York's E. River. Photo by LUXIGON-LA.