Puzzles for EveryBody™
Patent-pending puzzle collection designed to be inclusive of puzzlers with visual impairments.
Waterjet cut puzzle pieces.
Textured printing technology.
- Tactile clues.
- Guide Puzzle option.
Material: Waterproof PVC.
Experience a new kind of puzzle for every body. This tactile sensory puzzle design was created so that sighted and visually impaired puzzlers can play and learn together. We’ve elevated the design of our precision Waterjet cut PVC puzzles with textured printing technology. Feel the art in each piece using tactile clues.
Puzzles for EveryBody
™ fills in a missing piece in the global puzzle industry. We are empowered to evolve the future of puzzle design for all members of our community so that we may expand access to the educational, physical and mental health benefits revealed by the joy of puzzling. Our puzzles are waterproof, easy to sanitize, and almost indestructible. Adventure outside your puzzle table and experiment with assembly everywhere you’ve dreamed of puzzling!
Shapes puzzle artwork description:
This puzzle has bold primary colors with black and white accents. The composition is inspired by Piet Mondrian’s famous abstract grid paintings. Sections of varied sizes contain clusters of shapes with a hand-drawn aesthetic. The artwork features raised tactile shapes: arrows, ovals, plus signs, zig-zags, diagonal stripes, flowers, five-point stars, diamonds, circles, hearts, x’s, squares, triangles, hexagons, lattice, and crescent moons. Back and white indicia markings offer hints to the orientation of the artwork. Wavy lines indicate the horizontal axis and thick straight lines suggest the vertical direction.
with whimsey cut corner pieces.
|Young Puzzlers - Guide Puzzle Set
68 piece puzzle, with whimsey cut corner pieces, plus a four-piece Guide Puzzle.
|Moderate Level - Guide Puzzle Set
|196 piece puzzle plus a four-piece Guide Puzzle.
About the Shapes Guide Puzzle Set
The set includes the Shapes Puzzle plus an additional Guide Puzzle with four bigger puzzle pieces. When assembled, the Guide Puzzle also measures 12” x 12.”
How to play:
1. Start by connecting the four big pieces of the Guide Puzzle.
2. Familiarize yourself with the featured artwork by feeling the tactile clues.
3. Use the tactile Guide Puzzle to help you sort the 68 puzzle pieces. Note that each corner piece includes a surprise whimsey shape design.
4. Assemble the puzzle by matching shapes, patterns and outlines. Refer to the tactile Guide Puzzle as needed.
- Grab your assembled puzzle by the corners and ace the puzzle pick-up challenge!
- Experiment with assembling your waterproof puzzle in a new environment like a bubble bath, swimming pool, hot tub, beach, picnic or in the snow.
- Frame it and hang it! It can also be used as a placemat or coffee-table décor. Add a little painter's tape to the back of the puzzle to keep the pieces in place.
We are a family business established in 1977, and revived again in 2020. The Puzzled Co. was started by Philip Einsohn, a former early-childhood educator turned Waterjet design expert. In his first year of teaching, Philip struggled to find educational puzzles especially for low-sighted and blind students and parents alike. He began crafting wood puzzles for his classroom and was one of the first to create Braille puzzles for children. Today, using innovative technologies like Waterjet cutting and textured printing, Philip has realized his vision of inventing Puzzles for EveryBody™ as a unique, patent-pending, sensory art puzzling experience and classroom resource. All products are cut and printed in-house by Waterjet Works, our Dallas-based parent company.
Braille Puzzle designs created by Philip Einsohn in 1977.